To apply for the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive you should visit the Ofgem website and complete the online form at the following link:
When completing the questions within the application, the following guide may help:
Or, you can apply via telephone; Ofgem on 0300 003 0744 press option 4 and ask to make an ‘Assisted Digital RHI Application’.
To complete the application either online or via telephone you will need the following;
- The Microgeneration Certificate (MCS) & MCS Compliance Document
- The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) report number
- For Heat Pumps only: SPF calculation (if you are not happy with Ofgem’s figure of 2.5)
- Bank Details
You will need to provide the EPC and Green Deal Assessment, J L Phillips provide you with a handover pack containing everything else you will need to apply, which you receive once the final installation payment has been made.
For enquiries regarding the application process please use the contact details below.
If you haven’t yet started the application process you can contact the Energy Saving Advice Service for advice on:
- Tel: 0300 123 1234 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already started your application, and afterwards, if you have been approved to join the scheme, you can contact the Domestic RHI Applicant Support Centre at Ofgem for advice and support on:
- Tel: 0300 003 0744 or email: email@example.com
- MCS Help Desk – 0207 090 1082
If you are having any problems or don’t understand anything please contact J L Phillips on 01636 642790 and we shall do our best to help you.