At J L Phillips we are committed to offering excellent customer service. We are continuously improving the service we offer and one way we do this is by listening to the comments of our customers. Below is the feedback so far – the good, the bad and the ugly!
As a direct result of this feedback we have improved our service by:
- Bringing on more office staff to ensure our customers benefit from efficient accounts and administrative support
- Improving our after sales care by giving all our customers training on their installation, handover packs, service & maintenance information and help with their RHI applications
- Improving our engineer’s knowledge by sending them on our manufacturer’s training programmes
- Strengthening the engineering team by recruiting 2 new engineers and one service & maintenance engineer solely dedicated to aftersales care
- Updating our website and marketing strategies
We feel that this continuous improvement is working well, over half of our installations are as a direct result of referrals.
You can read some of our customer feedback comments below: