J L Phillips Renewable Energy Ltd are able to offer a Biomass installation package through our energy supply company (ESCo) where no capital outlay is required. The ESCo covers the cost of the boiler installation and on-going servicing and maintenance. The boiler provides you with low carbon renewable heat at up to 50% less cost in comparison with electric or fossil fuelled heating.
All you do is provide the fuel and use the heat. We are able to do this for a number of reasons:
- We have strong relationships within the wood fuel supply chain
- We have service engineers ‘on the ground’ who undertake routine maintenance and troubleshooting quickly and effectively allowing us to offer guaranteed availability.
- We have the financial backing in place enabling to us to offer fully financed options through the ESCo (Energy Supply Company) solutions which can provide a no capital outlay option.
J L Phillips Renewable Energy Ltd have a proven track record in supplying heat into large commercial buildings and country estates, we use the very best equipment and the very best techniques to get heat into properties. You can benefit from our experience of delivering low cost, low carbon heat for no outlay at all, by signing up to an ESCo arranged by J L Phillips Renewable Energy Ltd.
The benefits of the Heat Supply and ESCo model to customers are significant:
- Only pay for the heat that you use
- No installation costs
- Benefit from low carbon, high efficient heating for multiple properties
- Save up to 50% against electric or fossil fuels, by using efficient renewable heat provided by the biomass boiler
- Minimise risk – if the system does not perform then we will not be paid
- Free up your working capital
- Heat production system serviced and maintained for 20 years, free of charge
- Improve your carbon footprint at no additional cost
- Focus on your core business and outsource the management, operation and risk associated with the biomass system to the professionals
- Increase heating efficiencies by using a district heating system for use on multiple properties
Suitable properties and businesses
These include Farms and Country Estate buildings, Hospitals, Schools, Nursing Homes, Process Plants & Leisure Centres